1. I love you for the time to be fun and spontaneous.
For example, when we were out of milk, we grabbed donuts and headed to the river.
And found a new swimming hole.
2. I love you for the time to get projects done. Like making my garden neat and tidy.
Exhibit A- walkways full of weeds that drove me bonkers.
Exhibit B- Neat and tidy gravel walkways. I cannot tell you how much more I enjoy going into my garden.
3. I love you for the time to connect with the people we love.
4. I love you because our summer looks a bit more FUN now that we were blessed to buy a 'new to us' raft.
And after 8 years (of being on baby patrol), I finally bought a fishing license.
(hello little poser)
(yes Nicole I am STILL wearing those same board shorts from college)
(this was such a FUN day on the water)
5. I love you for the time to enjoy God's beautiful creation, where I often feel His presence the most.
Thank you for showing me how to slow down and truly relax. It took a couple of weeks to embrace this chill mode, but now I'm ALL about it.