Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Look Mom What I Made!

Have you ever noticed that your mom always 
thinks what you make is great?
I can understand.
I love when my girls are creative and get their crafty on.
I got a little crafty myself the other day and I wanted to share it with you.

I made these fun dictionary page blooms.

 (please disregard the messy work space- yikes!)

I'm selling this fun milk bottle in my new space 
and wanted to gussy it up a bit.

 My girls were appalled that I tore some pages out of a book.
But I assure you that I bought an old dictionary
just for crafting.
It was falling apart.
Really.
I love this new inner crafty side I'm embracing.
It's kinda fun.
Lot's of fun.

Go get crafty- it's fun!

1 comment:

  1. love that little milk bottle :) your flowers are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete