Friday, July 22, 2011

Camping At Rock Creek

Hellooooooo Friends!
We just got back from a fun camping trip with
my sis-in-law and her family.
Camping at Rock Creek is a highlight of our summer.
We have been meeting them there ever since Kaitlyn was a baby.
I love that my girls get to grow up with this sweet lil' tradition.
Spending time with cousins (aunt and uncle too) is priceless.
I took 187 pictures, so I will try my hardest to narrow it down.


 A few day hikes


 A sis moment

 Josh took the girls fishing.
He's rockin' the Spiderman rod

 while the girls made mud pies.

 The girls of the camp

 Getting pumped for another hike



 The girls had SO MUCH FUN floating the creek.



 Every day we have soda time.
Grab your drink and snack of choice and chat.
It's my favorite part of the day.

 My sweet Clara turned 6!

 It was 4 fun days spent with family we love.
It went by way too fast.
We are already looking forward to next year!

****************************************************************************

We got home on Wednesday and yesterday Josh and I had to head over to Duck Lake 
to get the house ready for the owners.
We drove through Glacier Park so we could see the snow at the pass.
There was just a wee bit.


I'm off to clean up the camp mess and pack for another camp trip.
Yahoo for summer!

Hope you have a fun Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun!!!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. Sorry I missed you in town. :( Val, the owner of the shop emailed me and said someone stopped by the shop and said to say hi to me, was that you? She said she left the person's name on the desk. I go to work today and the rest of the weekend... Loved the photos!

    ReplyDelete