Friday, May 27, 2011

Temporary School Closure

The classroom was closed today 
due to an invasion of vintage goodies.


I had a busy day getting ready for the Vintage Whites Market.
With the help of my sweet hubbie- we had the car packed by 6:30. 
That's a record for me!

One of the things I love about finding fun old stuff is giving them a new purpose.
Like this tackle box for example- isn't it adorable?
 I bought it at my favorite store Station 8- I loved all the aqua paint peeking through.
It's been storing my beads for a few years, but it got a new life today.
It's the cutest cash box ever!
Hmmmm . . . something is missing. 
Chocolate!  I'll have to add that in the morning.

Tomorrow is the big day.
It's suppose to be rainy and cold.
Good thing I have my cute galoshes!
I hope to see all you die-hard vintage loving gals at the market!

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment