Thursday, May 26, 2011

Buried In Blooms

Howdy friends!
I just wanted to check in and give you sneek a peek at what I've been up to.


Lots of cutting fabric



Lots of pricing



All the while trying to sleep and eat healthy meals
This was my lunch yesterday- goldfish and coffee.
Don't worry Mom, I'll throw in a string cheese today.

We're also wrapping up school and other activities.
The girls had their piano recital last night- they did grrrrreat!
I am so thankful for their piano teacher Mrs. McCrea.  She is an absolute doll!

Vintage Whites Market is in 2 days!
Just a wee bit more (really a lot bit) to do!
I was feeling quite overwhelmed yesterday and God gave me this verse:
"But you, be strong and do not let your hands be weak, for your work shall be rewarded!"
2 Chronicles 15:7

God is so good!!

If you're the praying type, please pray for dry weather for Saturday- it's been quite the soggy week.

Have a fabulous day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment