Monday, May 9, 2011

Scenes From The Weekend

Did you have a nice Mother's Day?  Mine was splendid! 
I love any day that guarantees I don't have to change one diaper or fix one meal. 
I think we should  have Mother's Day once every quarter. 
Who's with me?


Josh asked what I wanted for Mothers Day and all I wanted was a good ol' fashioned work day.
I have SO many projects to finish for the Vintage Whites Market,  I really needed a day with my handy helpers.
I did a lot of painting.  
I still have a lot of painting to do.

Here are three of my trusty mini assistants- the fourth was taking a much needed nap.

You always need a good silly face picture- always!


The girls loved playing with the wood putty- 
I'm sure it's non toxic.

Clara helped Josh sand the desk that I'm going to have a really hard time selling.

Even my sweet mother in law was helping.  She's always a HUGE help. Daily.
Here's Josh priming the desk that I'm going to have a really hard time selling.
I just may have to keep it.
It's an occupational hazard.
Hottie Alert!

Josh grilled the yummiest dinner in our fire pit.
It tasted even yummier because I didn't have to do the dishes.

I had a lovely weekend.
I am so thankful for my 4 little cuties that make my job so fun and rewarding.  
Sure it can be hard and I definitely have my "not so fun" moments.  
But I am thankful for it all- every moment.

Hope  you have a marvelous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment