Monday, November 4, 2013

Oh, hello there . . .


Yes it's me.
It's been a while.
I know I've been a bit quiet around here.

I've been absent for various reasons.

One of them being life has just been down right FULL.
With schooling my precious girls, keeping up with  normal household chores, and working on my space at Station 8- I haven't had much down time.

Another reason is, I'm working on focusing more on my family and having less screen time. (my husband is smiling right now)
 "No really honey, I am trying."

And to be honest, I kinda lost my blogging voice.
A little uninspired.
Feeling a bit more private.
And maybe a bit insecure.

But I've missed it. 
I've missed hearing from the friends who comment.
I miss the creative outlet this space has been for me.
I miss documenting the everyday blessings of this precious life I've been given.


So here are a few (bazillion) pics to catch you up on what's been happening around here:


 Some Hiking


Floating with cousins

Enjoying the beauty of Fall


Some raking


Making more memories with cousins

Lots of reading




Some baking

 Of course some junking

And creating

Some furniture fixing

(before)
(after)

 Some preparing and 'fluffing' for Station 8's Christmas Open House


And some 'trick or treating'




Ok.
I think you're all caught up.

I'm going to try and post a bit more.

I've missed you.


I hope yo have a marvelous Monday!


4 comments:

  1. The dresser transformed beautifully! Your little shop looks lovely, I wish I could shopping there and those doughnuts looks delish, do you mind sharing your recipe??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I always love seeing new posts from you!

    It looks like you have been having a lot of fun with your sweet family.

    Oh my that dresser....love! And how cute are the Christmas trees in the glass jars. I could see those in my new home this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed you! Wow to the furniture fix-up. That will sell fast! And the fall leaves, doughnuts, Halloween costumes....everything looks so breath taking, sweet and amazing!

    ReplyDelete