Ever get down in the dumps and you just don't know why?
Yep, that's where I've been.
No big deal, I've been there before as I'm sure you have too.
But I entered my weekend determined to kick the mopies to the curb.
And I was pretty successful.
This was my 'get out of my funk' arsenal:
1. Extra time in the Word (funny how that always helps)
2. Paint 4 sets of sweet little toes.
3. Cookies and cream ice cream.
4. Junkin' time
5. BACONator Burger date with a bestie
6. Afternoon coffee on the front porch
7. Caving in and opening my Valentine treats from another bestie
8. Embroidery for hours on end
(I am officially hooked and I can't wait to show you what I stitched!)
9. Chats with my hubbie
10. Lots of deep breaths
We all get a case of the funks every now and then.
My silly list of sweet little things really helped me this weekend.
There was nothing big- just little moments for myself.
It was all I needed.
Do you need to take a minute for yourself today?
Hope you have a happy and content day!