Monday, July 2, 2012

Scenes From The Weekend


Happy Monday My Friends!
Hope you all had a delightful weekend!

We had a wonderful weekend playing in the water.





 
 Sweet treats to cool off.


Josh and I celebrated our 11th anniversary.
We had a hot date to our favorite restaurant 
and then headed to the lake to play with the kayaks.

 As I was paddling around thinking about the past 11 years

 I was reminded of one of the many reasons I love my husband


He teaches me how to slow down.
How to put meaningless tasks aside and enjoy life.

Hope you're able to put the laundry aside and enjoy the little things this week!



10 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice weekend...I love those kind of weekends.
    Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen, sister.
    i need to slow down, too. ;)
    xoxo

    that first picture is breathtaking!
    and you are cute.as.a.button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so darn cute in a kayak :) your life looks like a postcard! wanna go kayaking when you come?? it's on my list! i wanna go sooo bad! hope you're having a super fun trip!

    xo,
    a

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun! maybe I'll have my dad throw one of their kayaks in the river for me to paddle around in- I've never done it! I'm always the one holding a baby or making sure no one goes under. haha Happy 11 years to you and your husband! We just celebrated 7!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! What a great way to celebrate...Montana is so gorgeous! Love those lake shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome life you have lady! Happy Anniversary! Those kayaks look like so much fun!!
    Hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary, my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow, what a sweet compliment to your Hubby. We just celebrated #41, so I've only got 30 anniversaries on you. :o) Blessings for a wonderful week and many more wonderful years.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 11 years! Congrats!! That water is so lovely, makes me miss living in the Sierra Nevadas (Lake Tahoe)! Enjoy the beauty more for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear friend...happy 11 years! You guys are an amazing couple...wishing you guys God's blessings on the rest of your lives together!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete