Friday, April 20, 2012

Etsy Love


Happy Friday!

Hope ya'll have fun plans for the weekend.
I have a few things planned.
I think I need a third day to get them all done.
Should we declare a holiday?

As you know, I'm a huge fan of Etsy.
I'd like to share a few of my latest purchases.

First up,
The cutest journal you ever did see from my dear friend Alicia.

 It's like Christmas receiving an order from Alicia's shop.


 Isn't it beautiful!
I love the way it ties!
Be sure to go check out Alicia's sweet shop!


Next up,
Courtney from A Cottage Family.
I first fell in love with Courtney's fun vintage style at her booth at Farm Chicks.
Then through the linky world of blogging, I came across her blog.
Hence!  
I found her adorable shop!
She embroiders the most amazing things!
I have my eye on a few dish towels.

 

I ordered the sweetest apron. 
It too came wrapped like a gift just for me.
Um . . . .
but I was too excited and didn't take the time to take pictures.
But just know fun decorative tape and bakers twine was involved.

Isn't it precious?
Just looking at this pic makes me want to go bake cookies!
(and get a haircut)
You need to go check out all her vintage sweetness yourself at her shop!


And last but not least,
I ordered the perfect little piece of mixed media art from my friend Mica
She is a very talented artist.

 Just look how nicely it coordinates with my new curtains!


Doesn't get any cuter than that!



With all this Etsy love, I want to share with you that Blissful Blooms is having a little spring sale!
Woo hoo!
I want to 'make room' for my new spring colors.
So now until April 23rd, enter the code springfling
and receive free shipping!
 (that shipping can add up)
 
Yippity Skippity Doo Da!


Hope you have a delightful weekend 
spent with the ones you love!

2 comments:

  1. oh, isn't etsy just the BOMB!?
    SO much creativity in one place i can hardly stand it!
    and getting cute packages from those super talented people is like Christmas! :)
    LOVE your purchases and you are just so cute!
    have an amazing weekend dear friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beauty-full finds! Ms. Alicia needs to put more journals in her shop! Mary is right...you are just too cute! Have a great weekend my dear!!
    ps....you done with that kitchen yet?!

    ReplyDelete