Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's Never Too Late



I received the neatest package yesterday.


A very special book.
The author is near and dear to my heart.

 She's my Grandma.
My Grandparents are such an inspiration.
 They have been married for 63 years.
Their commitment, love and support for each other
is such a beautiful witness.
They love the Lord 
and Grandma wanted to share it with the world.
She couldn't have done it 
without the support from Grandpa.
Again, what a beautiful witness.

 My Grandma is legally blind and still accomplished a 
life-long dream.

Wow.

I am so thankful that Grandma and Grandpa have given me and all who they love such a special gift.
Not only is it a book about Grandma's path to prayer,
it is a beautiful picture of her life's journey.
And a sweet reminder that it's never too late to follow a dream.

Hope you get a chance 
to day dream 
about your dreams today!

2 comments:

  1. your grandma wrote a book?!?! wow! that's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Amy...such a sweet gift and so special that it was written by your grandmother. Your grandparents sound amazing. Do they live in Walla Walla, I thought I saw that in your picture of her. Love Walla Walla, we were just there last June meeting up with friends and my sister and brother-in-law.

    ReplyDelete