Monday, September 12, 2011

Scenes From The Weekend


Good Morning!
We had a busy and fun weekend.
How about you?

Josh took the 3 older girls on a special 'dad and daughter' camping trip.

I forgot to pack graham crackers.
So they had s'mores with chocolate cookies.
Only with Daddy.

 We're reading about the first nomads this week in history.  
I asked Josh to build a 'lean-to' with the girls.
 They did such a great job.

It was so cozy that Josh even took a snooze in their little hut.
He is the funnest Daddy ever!
 Kait made Addyson a leaf skirt.
A future fashionista!
Love it!
 The girls were all smiles and had tons of stories to tell.
And they were dirrrrrrrrty!

So it was just me and my sweet Maggie for a couple of days.
 The house was so quiet!
I loved the one-on-one time with my baby.
She really enjoyed her toast with jam.

 I made some blooms for some gals at church for the Beth Moore simucast.
That girl can preach it!
Ya hear me girlfriend?


My pal Alyson put together the sweetest candy bar.
It was a real hit with the ladies.

Are you ready for your week?
I'm not quite ready,
but ready to 'wing' it.

Hope you have a marvelous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment