Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Getting Ahead - Falling Behind


What's Shakin'?
We've been pretty busy around here.
All fun stuff- but it starts to take it's toll.
In order to clean up the classroom, 
I decided to stock up in the bloom department.
I'm hoping to make a bunch so I have some stock to refill when needed.



I even put in some painting time
and primed a few fun pieces.



The problem is
when you're busy getting ahead in one area of life


ya get behind in others.

Such is life right?
Yesterday as I was taking many deep breaths trying to get caught up,
a line from 'Finding Nemo' kept running through my head

"Just keep swimming!"

So today, I'm gonna keep swimming through my piles
and take a break and take the girls to the pool.
Sounds like a good plan to me.

Have a terrific Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. looks like a lot of fun goin on at your place...just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming :)

    ReplyDelete